Thirsty Camel Heineken Adelaide Cup Promotion
- Information on how to claim form part of these conditions. By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these conditions. Claims must comply with these conditions to be valid.
- Offer is open to residents of South Australia who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its agencies and outlets associated with this offer are ineligible to claim a gift. This offer is limited Thirsty Camel Bottle shops in South Australia that have been invited by the Promoter to participate ("Participating Outlet").
- The offer commences at 00.01 CST on 25/02/19 and closes at 23.59 CST on 10/03/19 or while stocks of Redemption Letters last (“Offer Period”).
- To redeem a gift, purchase a 24 Stubby Carton of Heineken or Heineken 3 to share from a Participating Thirsty Camel Bottle shop during the Offer Period to receive a Redemption Letter. Attach the receipt (Proof of Purchase) as indicated on the Redemption Letter, present the Redemption Letter, with Proof of Purchase attached, to staff at the Tramway Entrance, located on the Northern side of Morphettville Racecourse, Morphett Rd, Morphettville SA from 10am on 11 March 2019 to redeem your General Admission ticket to the 2019 TAB Adelaide Cup.
- Limit of one (1) gift applies per person per day. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Claimants must attach a clear copy of their original receipt as proof of a valid purchase to the Redemption Letter.
- Gift consists of 1 x General Admission ticket to the 2019 TAB Adelaide Cup on 11 March 2019 valued at $25.00. Gifts are not redeemable for cash. Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Supplier are responsible for any costs or expenses associated with attending the prize.
- Claimants are responsible for the collection of the gift. Neither the Promoter nor the Prize Supplier are responsible for delivering gifts to claimants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from claimants relevant to claiming this offer. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to provide a gift any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the Promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the Promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the Morphettville Racecourse. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any claimant as a result of the conduct of the Morphettville Racecourse or otherwise as a result of the claimant accepting and/or using a gift, except for any loss, damage or injury which is due to the negligence or wilful misconduct of the Promoter or which otherwise cannot be excluded by law.
- Claimants will be refused service of alcohol or provision of an alcoholic beverage gift if it would breach any relevant laws, codes or policies including those of the relevant liquor licensee relating to the responsible service of alcohol. The Promoter supports the responsible service of alcohol.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, image, claim, and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Thirsty Camel South Australia (ABN 45 089 797 491), 160 Ward Street, North Adelaide SA 5006
- The Prize Supplier is Lion – Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd (ABN 13 008 596 370) of Level 7, 68 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.